Ithaca Event Planning
Meet our team of expert event planners at the Inn at Taughannock Falls in Ithaca, NY. We are committed to offering you a seamless and stress-free planning experience.
Ask Our Event Planners
Ask Our Travel Concierge
Got more questions?Contact us
- Does The Inn at Taughannock Falls Offer Menus & Arrangements? Our talented in-house culinary team prepares all food and beverage. The only outside food and beverage acceptable is a wedding cake. The only outside food and beverage acceptable is a wedding cake, with an applicable cake-cutting fee.
- Why Should I Get Married at Taughannock? The Inn at Taughannock Falls has a rich and romantic history as a wedding location. Since opening in 1946, Taughannock has hosted many weddings on its gorgeous estate. Many Cornell and Ithaca alums return to take their vows at our property. Our 12-acre estate has four buildings with 24 guestrooms to accommodate your family and wedding guests. Surrounded by the Taughannock Falls State Park, every wedding overlooks the beautiful Cayuga Lake. You can also host ceremonies just a short stroll away from the lake, or the lovely lower waterfall, at no additional charge. Taughannock Falls offers perfect photo backdrops for your special day.
- Can I Rent The Entire Estate For My Wedding? Yes, you can rent the entire estate for your special day. The Inn at Taughannock Falls has four buildings: The Victorian Inn, Lakeview, Hillside, and Parkview. Renting our entire estate for your wedding will give you access to every guestroom and suite on our property. Additionally, you can buy out the restaurant for a fee, close it to the public if you choose, or host ancillary event services in the space.
- May I Have Input On The Wedding Menu? Yes. It's your special day, and we want you to be delighted with all the details. We would be glad to customize our menus to incorporate your distinctive tastes.
- Is There A Deposit Required To Book An Event? Yes, we require a non-refundable deposit in the venue fee to hold your date. Additional deposits are due as the wedding day approaches, a complete outline of deposit amounts and dates will be provided to you before executing the agreement.
Plan Your Ithaca Event
Imagine your intimate meeting or private event in Ithaca, NY. Contact our expert event planners to design a custom event of your vision.