Inn at Taughannock Falls Hotel Policies
Experience unparalleled hospitality at the Inn at Taughannock Falls. We urge guests to review our Ithaca hotel policies regarding reservations, cancellations, check-in/check-out times, pet allowances, and no-smoking accommodations.
Ask Our Travel Concierge
Got more questions?Contact us
- Am I required to return my room Key? For the safety of our hotel guests, please return all guestroom keys provided at check-in. Any unreturned guestroom keys result in a $50 fee per missing key. Note we do not utilize electronic key cards.
- Can I add food and drink charges to my room? Yes. Any restaurant or bar charges transferred to your room will be automatically added to your final guestroom folio and collected at check-out.
- What is the deposit policy? To hold your room reservation, we require an advance deposit equal to the first night of your stay, payable immediately after your reservation has been placed. Please note special event dates require a deposit at the time of booking equal to the entire stay value. Special event dates are noted below under cancellation and loss of deposit policies.
- What is the cancellation policy? We know plans change and, as such, offer different rate options when booking. The cancellation policy relates to the rate you book and if you booked directly with us or through a third-party site.
Flex-Rates usually have a "by 3 pm" 48-hour cancellation policy Non-Flex rates are generally "by 3 pm" 7 days before arrival Group and Special Event rates have a policy in the confirmation correspondence. Special Events Include but are not limited to: Ithaca College graduation weekend: May, Cornell University graduation weekend: May Guests canceling within the above policy time frames will forfeit their deposit taken at the time of booking.
- What is the no-show policy? Guests failing to arrive for all or part of a confirmed reservation without canceling and receiving a cancellation code will forfeit their advance deposit and be charged for the remaining balance of their entire stay. Your reservation will be held until 10:00 am the day following your arrival date, after which the room will be released.
- What is the cost of adding additional guests to my room? Room rates are based on double occupancy; not all rooms can accommodate a third or fourth person. If you need to add a person(s) to your confirmed reservation, please contact us in advance to see if we can accommodate this change. If a third or fourth person is added to your reservation, there is a $25 per person charge per night. Please let us know if you add additional guests so we can provide more towels and other toiletries to accommodate your party. Note: cots and rollaway beds are not available.
- Is the hotel smoking-free? The hotel maintains a strict no-smoking policy for all rooms and guest houses. A $200 cleaning fee will be added to your final bill should there be evidence of smoking.
- Is housekeeping included? Yes, however, we reserve the right to charge an additional cleaning fee should you leave the room in an unsatisfactory manner that exceeds normal standards.