A Luxurious Lakeside Retreat by a Natural Waterfall Wonder
Escape to America’s Only Lakeview Inn in Ithaca
Enjoy the experience of a lifetime when you stay at the Inn at Taughannock Falls, a serene estate surrounded by the breathtaking scenery of Taughannock Falls State Park. Our luxury hotel is 9 miles from Ithaca, New York, and overlooks Cayuga Lake. Nestled in the heart of the Finger Lakes Wine Trail, our 12-acre estate features four buildings and the Northeast's largest outdoor event venue with lake views. With a total of 24 vintage and modern guestrooms, suites, and a private lake house, experience luxurious accommodations.
Experience our boutique hotel's ultimate luxury and comfort with elegant accommodations and top-notch amenities. Discover our Ithaca hotel deals and offers that cater to the distinct tastes of travelers.
Discover Ithaca, NY
See the natural wonders of Ithaca, NY, by exploring the breathtaking waterfalls and scenic trails. Embrace the outdoors with activities like hiking, kayaking, and exploring wineries, creating unforgettable memories.View Attractions for Discover Ithaca, NY
Say I ‘do” in IthacaLet your vision come to life at the Inn at Taughannock, where we cater to your unique style, be it softly romantic, trend-setting modern, or show-stopping elegance. Contact our event specialists to plan your wedding in Ithaca, NY.Learn More Say I ‘do” in Ithaca
Successful Ithaca EventsNo matter the size of your social or corporate gatherings, intimate meetings, and business lunches, we offer custom packages based on your group size, budget, and desired packages.Learn More Successful Ithaca Events
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Far is Taughannock Falls State Park from the hotel? The park is located directly in front of the hotel, and the natural wonder, the main falls, is only a 20-minute walk. The walking path to the falls is wide and flat, enjoyable for all ages. The park offers seasonal swimming with a guarded beach, canoe and kayak rentals, and a modern playground for children.
- How Far is Cayuga Lake from the hotel? Cayuga Lake is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. The hotel offers sweeping views over the Lake.
- How Far is the Nearest Airport? Ithaca Tompkins International airport is a 25-minute drive from the hotel. Syracuse Hancock International airport is an 85-minute drive from the hotel.
- What Attractions Are Within a 20-Minute Drive from the Hotel? Cornell University, Ithaca College, Downtown Ithaca, Buttermilk Falls State Park, Robert H. Treman State Park, Cayuga Wine Trail, Seneca Lake Wine Trail, State Theatre, Ithaca Commons, Cayuga Nature Center, Hangar Theatre, Ithaca Children's Garden, and the Trumansburg Public Golf Course.
- What Attractions Are Within a 60-Minute Drive from the Hotel? Corning Museum of Glass, Mackenzie Childs, Harriet Tubman House, Penn Yan Windmill Farm & Craft Market, Watkins Glen State Park, Watkins Glen International, Greek Peak Mountain Skiing, and the Seneca Falls Women's National Rights Park.