Hours & Menu
- The Restaurant is seasonal, and will open for regular dinner service on March 31, 2023. The bar remains open year round.
- There is no formal dress code for the restaurant.
- All restaurant guests are welcome to enjoy our outdoor spaces and fire features.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged. Deposits may be required for special days and menus.
The Inn Restaurant
Indulge in some of the finest Cuisine du Terroir in the Finger Lakes while enjoying gorgeous 180º views of Cayuga Lake at the Inn Restaurant. Our kitchen prioritizes fresh regional ingredients throughout the menu and also offers multiple vegan and gluten free options. We also find inspiration from the growth of fermentation as a practice in the industry, and from the regional distillation culture.
Located in the heart of Finger Lakes wine country, we offer a variety of award winning local wines as well as a premium wines from the most impressive vineyards in the region. Outdoor seating is available, weather permitting.
Upcoming Holiday Services:
- April 9th we will host a beautiful spring brunch for the Easter holiday from 11AM-4PM. This will be a three-course prix-fixe menu with a variety of dietary selections.
- May 14th we will celebrate mothers and Mother's Day with a brunch service from 11AM-4PM. This will be a three-course prix-fixe menu with a variety of dietary selections.
Chef's Club Tasting Series at Taughannock:
- April 13 we will host an evening Aux Chocolat featuring a seven-course prix-fixe menu dedicated to chocolate and showcasing the versatile ingredient.
- April 27 we will host an evening Di Pasti and bring decadence to the forefront with a six course menu delivering a diverse array of pasta dishes and accompaniments.
- May 11 we will host an evening dedicated to The Vegan Menu which combines fun and fresh ingredients to showcase a six-course selection of interesting and fulfilling Vegan dishes.
- The weekend of Ithaca College Graduation, May 20-21, our restaurant will host a wonderful multi-course prix-fixe menu for graduates and their families.
- The weekend of Cornell University Graduation, May 26-28, our restaurant will host a multi-course prix-fixe menu inside the fine dining restaurant and also an opulant buffet in the outdoor Enchantment Garden for large groups and parties.